CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2013

From:
"Marino, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 16:05:20 +0000

Try http://www.cargille.com/

Eric Marino
Cell: (617) 913-9647
Lab: (617) 713-8885
Sent from my mobile device

On Sep 4, 2013, at 5:46 AM, "Anton Kamnev" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Not sure if the topic fits the theme of the listserv, but recently I've run
into troubles finding proper dispenser bottles for microscopy oil.

Very often purchased oil comes in a proper dispenser allowing placement of a
small drop of oil to the objective/slide. Nevertheless these dispensers are
relatively small and if one is to buy bigger volume of oil at once (like 200
ml) there is a need for extra dispensers.

What I'm looking for is a 20~50 ml brown glass dispenser bottle with glass
rod mounted to the lid. Any tips who might be selling them in the UK?

Thanks in advance,
Anton.