CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2013

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:59:10 -0600

Big difference. The oil negates any coverslip tilt. This brings us back to
the possibility that there is something misaligned in your microscope.
Jiggle anything you have access to, like filters, and if you can, check the
position of your tube lens. Also see if/how much the problem changes with
different objectives.

Craig