CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2013

From:
Steffen Dietzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:22:51 +0200

Dear all,

for sorting reasons, I use a special e-mail account only for this list.
Recently, I noticed that I also get spam to this account. Not with a
high frequency (yet?) but still annoying.

Normally, it is not possible to extract e-mails from the web interface
of the confocal archive, but when I searched with Google for the e-mail
address in question it came up with quite a number of hits.

As far as I see it there are two types of such hits: one is a text-only
version of a CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Digest, mentioning 10 senders with full
e-mail address. The other type is replies to my own postings,  with the
line