CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2013

Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 19:59:37 +0000
Sender:

Yes! I agree! These sources are very bright, even the lowest setting is
usually too much for our fluorochromes and can even damage plant cells. We
also had to get ND filters.

And ditto, stability and lifetime are the two key issues, stability more
than anything.

Rosemary White
CSIRO Plant Industry
GPO Box 1600