CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2013

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:58:57 -0700
From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>

Objectives tend to get damaged in core facilities.  Expect to replace at
least one expensive one a year.  As for the bigger picture, when looking at
a system I assume something like a major laser will need to be replaced
every 4-5 years.  A good starting point is to pick the most expensive
single part on each system, figure out the cost to replace it, and work
from there.