CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2013

Sender:
From:
Daniel McRitchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 07:00:57 -0600

** Commercial Posting**

The first Excellence awards final broadcasts tomorrow.

During the competition we received 40 very high quality entries which received
over 4,500 votes. Based on a public vote we selected the top ten candidates.

See entries here - http://goo.gl/nK7hhJ

Selected candidates will deliver presentations during on-line webinars. Live
voting will be open again during the events, so together with our judging panel
you can decide the winner.

The first session is tomorrow at 9am UK time and will feature the following
presentations:

1. Cellular Image Segmentation - Weimiao Yu,
2. Neuroscience - Kevin Richetin,
3. Immunology - Dagmar Kuhn,
4. Movement Detection and Analysis - Pushkar Paranjpe.

Register here to attend -
http://andor.adobeconnect.com/e5yutnmsh13/event/registration.html

The second session on December 4th is at 7pm UK time (11am US West Coast)
and will feature the follow presentations:

5. Cellular Layer Analysis - Sher Ahmed,
6. Cell Protrusion Analysis - Weimiao Yu,
7. Neuroscience - Nate DeCarolis,
8. Protein Body Analysis - Reza Saberianfar,
9. Cell Division Analysis - Beth Lawrence,
10. Neuroscience - Ian Smith.

Register here to attend -
http://andor.adobeconnect.com/e4iqz3z563d/event/registration.html