CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2013

Sender:
From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:51:08 -0700

We have found the Wacom Intuos (formerly Bamboo) series to be
cost-effective.  Some version include the ability to switch back and forth
between touch and stylus operation, which you may find useful.  It has
pretty good pressure sensitivity when using the stylus so you can draw
thick or thin lines, etc. by pressing harder or lighter.  We use it for
painting masks or circling ROI in images.

http://www.wacom.com/en/ca/creative/intuos-s

Craig