CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2013

From:
Sylvie Le Guyader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:40:49 +0000

Hi Nate

I was just checking the Imaris videos right now and I bumped into this one<http://www.bitplane.com/learning/masking-properties-of-imaris-tutorial?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Bitplane%20Newsletter%20November&utm_content=Bitplane%20Newsletter%20November+CID_d1e23c1fb6de0a77471d4a37a771960d&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=Click%20here%20to%20read%20the%20How%20To> that might help you in your analysis. You can create a surface completely manually then use this as a mask to analyse the data only inside the surface.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sylvie Le Guyader