CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2013

From:
Sylvie Le Guyader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:51:14 +0000

Hi everyone

We are trying to come up with a budget that makes sense. Sigh...

How do you estimate the amount of money you will need in the coming years to fix existing microscopes?
Do you apply a percentage of the price? we are trying to estimate which contract is most cost effective.
We will anyway keep paying for 1 service visit per year.

Thanks for your input

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@