CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2014

From:
Avi Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:14:16 +0200

Thanks for the replies.

Of course the first thing I wanted to do was connect it to the network,
like the rest of the microscopes, which use a combined scheduling/
bookkeeping - log in procedure. However as I mentioned, there are
supposedly some previous issues with this specific computer and acquisition
program that created problems when they tried it. I can certainly try to
get the IT to try again, however right now this computer is simply
disconnected. Thus we cannot use the institution log-ins. Thanks for the
tip regarding the PowerShell, for a different machine that the booking
program does not work on it, although it is connected to the network.
Ill try pgina and see if that does the trick.

Best,
Avi