CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2014

Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 01:05:03 +0000

I agree with this statement but this applies only to widefield fluorescence, absolutely NOT to confocal.  See another post (which I am about to write).

                                             Guy

Guy Cox, Honorary Associate Professor
School of Medical Sciences

Australian Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis,
Madsen, F09, University of Sydney, NSW 2006