CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
Josef Gotzmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:21:53 -0500

dear Aryvdas,

the total price for upgrading is calculated on the number of upgrades you
need to pay for. in general i can also tell you that you can only upgrade to
ZEN2009 - later versions won't work with the 510s.
In addition the ZEN on 510machines has troubles with the SCSI interface.
whenever you start the computer Win7 will create an error message (I guess a
driver issue) and you won't have control of the lasers - to get started you
need to restart the software.

best,
Josef