CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:53:25 -0700

Hi Doug,
We rolled the costs of offline workstations and any annual software costs into the instrument rate.  Anyone using the workstation is also using the instrument.  Such software is sufficiently expensive that few investigators will invest in their own copy.   Maybe your SIM workstation can also be available to other uses, such as FIJI or preparing figures, in which case you can either assume that it’s the same user base, or pro rate the SIM charge.

Glen MacDonald
	Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
	Cellular Morphology Core
Center on Human Development and Disability
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156