CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2014

From:
Juan Luis Ribas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 11:51:00 +0200

Dear all,
We are running OCF for booking our microscopes in the facility but it is
hosted in the central services computer. They are going to change the
version of php that is running in the server to 5.5 for security reasons
and the OCF doesn't function under this version.
I wonder if anyone have updated the OCF code to get it running under php
5.5. It would be very important for us. We are totally dependent on OCF.
Anyway, it would be interesting to hear if someone is using an scheduler
similar to OCF.

Thank you very much in advance

Juan Luis

--