CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

Sender:
From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2014 16:15:07 -0500

We've always made it a practice to have  ... and USE the plastic
covers on our light microscopes.  There have been too many times when
such a simple step would have avoided disaster.

Good hunting!
Barbara Foster, President & Chief Consultant
Microscopy/Microscopy Education*
www.MicroscopyEducation.com

*A subsidiary of The Microscopy & Imaging Place, Inc.
7101 Royal Glen Trail, Suite A
McKinney, TX 75070
P: 972-924-5310
F: 214-592-0277

MME is currently scheduling courses for now and through Fall 2014.
Call us today for a free training evaluation.