CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:01:15 -0400
From:
Dan Focht <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Magali

If it is a old "very used microscope" you might want to consider having all the lubricants in the stage and focusing system cleaned and replaced with fresh lubricants to prevent slow settling or lagging that occurs due to viscosity changes in old lubricants before relying on such a sensitive translation device.

Dan