CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:43:25 +0200
From:
Magali Mondin <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for your answers.

More precisely, when we talk about "used" microscope it means that we have
a lot of users on both systems (LSM 710 and LSM 780) and we wonder about
the resistance of the stage over time ;)
For our fast XZ applications (live dynamics), on both LSM 710 and LSM 780
driven by ZEN, we observe distorsions of the images when compared to XZ
acquisitions done with the microscope Z. Does anyone tried these kind of
acquisitions with the piezo stage mounted on either 710 or 780 microscopes?

Thanks!

Mag