CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 02:16:21 +0000
base64
Sender:
Shalin,

                I know they do this sort of thing in the Monash Micro-Imaging Live Cell course so maybe one of the Steves will reply.  My own suggestion would to punch a hole just smaller than the FOV in your agarose, so the embryo can grow in any direction without you losing track of it.  A cow-sized hypodermic needle would probably do it.  (I've got several but I think it would be easier if you sourced them locally).

                                Guy