CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2014

Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:46:09 +0000
From:
"Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

I would check out the new X-Cite LEDs.  There are 2  versions: 120LED (direct coupled) and 110LED (liquid light guide).
I have used only the 120led  and found it to do the job just fine.

The main thing for me is the company is reliable and has been around for a long time...

 http://www.excelitas.com/Pages/Product/X-Cite-110LED.aspx

No financial interest....

Dr. Ammasi Periasamy
Professor & Center Director
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/contact/peri.php
Office Location
W.M. Keck Center for Cellular Imaging
Physical and Life Sciences Building, (B 005)
At the intersection of Geldard dr and White head Rd.,
Phone: (434) 243-7602 or 982-4869
Fax: (434) 982-5210
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Messenger Mail: P.O. Box 400328
Mailing or Shipping Address:
W.M. Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (PLSB 005)
University of Virginia
Biology, Gilmer Hall, 485 McCormick Rd.
Charlottesville, VA 22904, USA
FRET Workshop: http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/index.php