CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2014

Sender:
From:
Naomi Melamed-Book <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:24:03 +0200

HI,

We have replaced a 543 with a 561, our Olympus rep here in Israel replaced
it (about 2 years ago) and we got new dichroic and filters we needed.

Naomi

Naomi Melamed-Book, Ph.D
Bio-Imaging Unit-Director
The Alexander Silberman Institute of Life Science
Edmond Safra Campus (G Ram)
The Hebrew University
Jerusalem 91904, Israel
phone: 972-2-6585453