CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2014

Sender:
From:
"Won Yung Choi, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 00:37:48 -0600

We have an exciting new Biplane sales position based out of Boston. I am looking
for someone special who has a keen interest in scientific innovation to work as a
Regional Sales Engineer for Imaris Advanced 3D/4D image analysis software
managing the North East. This person will be joining a dynamic and intelligent
team we have at Biplane. The full job description can be found here
(http://goo.gl/DkjYsq).

Please send the resume and cover letter to Rebecca Francoline, Senior Human
Resources Advisor at [log in to unmask]

MAIN FUNCTION OF JOB: The primary role of the Regional Sales Engineer is to
develop new business for Bitplane’s Imaris 3D/4D advanced image analysis
software by providing information on the product and solutions to customers’ key
endpoints. This is an ideal position for a biological scientist or an engineer
(B.Sc./B.Eng. minimum, Ph.D. and or M.Sc. desired) who has deep interest in
imaging, advanced microscopy (confocal, spinning disk etc) and image analysis
(deconvolution, quantitation, digital pathology etc). Additionally, it is necessary to
have strong computer skills and well-founded biological knowledge. Exceptional
oral and written communication skills are required. The ability to explain complex
concepts in a concise manner is also necessary for this position. Passion for
scientific innovation is a must. Prior sales experience is strongly desired but not
required for this position.