CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

From:
Anton Kamnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:32:45 -0500

Dear all,

Recently I started looking into purchasing new air pumps for our microscope
anti-vibration tables. Any chance you could share your experience with
purchasing air compressors for that purpose in UK? What suppliers would you
recommend? Which pumps works years and stay quiet?

What I'm looking for is a quiet compressor able to supply ~50psi pressured
air to a couple of tables.

Our tables are Newport Vision IsoStations. They have built-in air filter,
thus compressors don't have to be supplied with extra filters. I would,
nevertheless, very much appreciate your tips on system for purification of
compressed air.

Sincerely,
Anton Kamnev, PhD
Imaging Manager