CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 21:35:29 -0300

Dears
I would like to thank and answer indications one to one who sent me:

Terry Bruce
Gelatin lenses, super crazy, is excellent idea thank you very much, try to
replicate this first and you certainly write for more of these ideas.
Barbara Foster
thanks for this great number of activities actually surpassed the
expectations we had now we start playing with light and select the most
fun, I hope to write you personally during this month to ask you about some
of them, thanks!
Michael Model,
just bought the book and is excellent, a gem, thank you very much for the
recommendation
Manu Pakash
Thanks again for your generosity in sending "Foldscope" really this
technology will be a great experience for our educational activities

Again thank all the members of this forum for all this invaluable
information and those who wrote me directly to tell me specific
information, Peng Xi (Peking University, Beijing, China), Buffy Fox (
http://SPIE.org), Eric R. King (laserinnovations.com).
thanks a lot
greetings to all

--