CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

From:
Csúcs Gábor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:02:06 +0000

Dear All,

For a special application we are searching for the "fastest possible"
motorized X-Y stage for an inverted microscope. As we would like so scan
well-plate sized samples, the scanning range should be quite large
(approx. 90x130 mm). On one of our dedicated high-throughput screening
microscopes we have a special (very fast) voice-coil driven system - I was
wondering if anyone of you know about the availability of this solution
for normal inverted microscopes. Or do you know alternatives? I'd
appreciate any feedback.

Greetings     Gabor

Gabor Csucs
ScopeM