CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2015

From:
Dan Focht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:26:19 -0400

Listers

I have four old Leica 170 TL Objectives that need new homes.
They are in excellent shape and I don't want them to grow older just siting in a box on a shelf.
If any of you collect these kinds of things or need glass to complete an antique Leica scope let me know I can send pictures.
They are:
10X/0.25
40X/0.65
100X1.30
100XPlanApo/ 1.32
There are no scratches on any of the glass surfaces.  They are just old tech!

Dan Focht
Bioptechs, Inc.
3560 Beck Rd.
Butler, PA 16002