CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:42:32 -0500

Hi again Mike,

Dinotoys, both macro -- in the toy -- and micro -- on the microscope ...
or let the kids walk through the puddles (see the web videos).

http://biopop.com/products/dino-pet

slightly less expensive is to just get the Refill

http://biopop.com/products/dino-refills

and for any lab that wants A,T, C, G's scrolling across the wall,
http://biopop.com/products/actg
(timed for one human genome per year ... I don't know if it gets out of
sync on leap year, or accounts for XX or XY or copy number variations if
"personalized" is ordered).

Alternative source 9may need to buy luciferins)
http://www.prolume.com/
http://www.biotoy.com/opening.html
http://www.biotoy.com/en/
(pretty cool videos).

//

Disclosure with respect to biopop.com ... MD Anderson Cancer, where I
work, owns stock in biopop's parent company, Intrexon.
https://www.dna.com/Company/Subsidiaries/BioPop
(as for web site addresses, for biology, does not get much cooler than
www.dna.com ... especially since http://www.dna.org/about/ managed to
not be about biology).
Intrexon and its partner, Ziopharm have a collaboration with our lab.
http://www.cancerfrontline.org/sleeping-beauty-car-t-cells/

Enjoy,

George

--