CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Johannes Amon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:49:02 -0500

Dear group,

it is with great pleasure that I am able to invite you to a webinar on June 22 where you
can hear first-hand reports of ZEISS Airyscan users as they discuss how their results
compare to the traditional confocal microscopy they have used in the past.

For more details and additional downloads please visit http://bit.ly/1G7kDyU

Dr. Peter O’Toole from University of York participated as a beta tester of ZEISS Airsycan
and will provide his thoughts based on his extensive work in developing and testing
imaging systems for life science applications. Dr. Benjamin Prosser from the University of
Pennsylvania will share data collected on ZEISS Airyscan regarding the role of the
cytoskeleton in the mechanical properties of heart cells and how microtubules function as
mechanical springs in beating heart cells. And Dr. Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, NIH,
Bethesda, will show how this technology is helping her lab research autophagy in yeast.

If you should not be able to attend the live session, feel free to forward any questions to
me. A recording of the webinar will be available a few days after the live session for all
registered participants.

Looking forward to your questions!

Dr. Johannes Amon

Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH