CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Csúcs Gábor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:36:55 +0000

Dear All,

For a user project we would like to establish CARS imaging on one of our scanning confocals (more precisely on a multi-photon system). Unfortunately from the "big fours" (according my information) only Leica offers a commercial solution for CARS but they use a special laser (which for various reasons is not an option for us). Our idea would be to use a "normal" multiphoton laser (SpactraPhysiscs Insight Deepsee with the dual wavelength option) as light source. Ideally we would install this modality on a Zeiss LSM multiphoton system. My question is hence twofold:
1) Is there anyone who has established CARS imaging on a Zeiss confocal?
2) Is there anyone who has used the above mentioned laser for realizing CARS?

I would very much appreciate any feedback, experience report.

Thanks           Gabor