CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:22:19 -0600

You might want to check out the several CARS papers my colleague Kelvin
Poon and I have presented at Photonics West over the years. It details our
own CARS system which is almost completely built from scratch. I
constructed it using a Nikon C1 scan head, but the rest of the microscope
is all bulk parts. The 2013 papers in particular should be useful.

http://spie.org/profile/Craig.Brideau-82296
http://spie.org/profile/Kelvin.Poon-143210

Craig