CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2017

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:53:24 +0000

From a protocol we use for bleaching CNS before staining, maybe would work for stripping stains too:

Incubate with NaIO4 (21.4 mg/ml in PBS) 15 min. followed by PBS wash
Alternative bleaching solutions can be fresh NaBH4 or glycine followed by PBS wash

 Michael Cammer, DART Microscopy Laboratory, NYU Langone Medical Center
    Cell:  914-309-3270     Office: Skirball 2nd Floor main office, back right
      http://ocs.med.nyu.edu/microscopy & http://microscopynotes.com/