CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2017

From:
Dale Moulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 07:56:26 -0600

Dear all,
wow, thanks for the extremely helpful replies. I neglected to mention we have Dapi in the mix, so are looking for 6 colour imaging. From the replies this looks achievable.
We’re not committed to any specific fluorophores, so it seems simply using Cy3 & Cy5 will allow us to re-use those channels for the Cell mask and Phalloidin.
I’d not considered the BV fluorophores, these certainly look useful, as are the various chemicals (NaBH4, NaIO4, Glycine!?!) so we have plenty of options.
Thanks!
Dale