CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2017

From:
WHEELER Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 17:39:14 +0000

I'll happily take it off you, our new one is massively overused so another would be beneficial for us.

Dr Ann Wheeler
Advanced Imaging Resource, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH4 2XU
E: [log in to unmask]
T: 0131 651 8665
W: http://www.igmm.ac.uk/imaging.htm

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.