CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1991

From:
Tony Travis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1991 10:18:46 GMT
> > I'm interested to hear about any 'public domain' deconvolution programs you
> > come across or, even better, you write :-)
> >
> Tony:
>
> I am working on a program to simulate effects of transmission lines

[...]

How about starting a trend Robert, by posting your program to this list
or telling us the address of an site where it can be ftp'ed.

I'm keen to use the confocal list to establish contact with other
workers who are writing/modifying/using software related to confocal
microscopy that they are willing to share with the rest of the
academic/research community.

I read the 'vision' list, and the uk 'pixel' digest both of which
discuss the issue of PD image analysis software, and archives where it
can be obtained.  What we need is something similar for confocal
microscopy software - the confocal list seems ideal for this purpose!

The slightly erratic nature of the list bothers me though - I never seem
to see messages that I post via <uk.ac.nsf-relay> but they must be getting
through as Robert responded to one of my messages.

Does anyone know of a Usenet news group that concerns confocal microscopy?
I looked at bionet.computational.software (or something like that) for a
while and it looks like the molecular biologists have really got their act
together there.

 Tony Travis <[log in to unmask]>     | Rowett Research Institute,