CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1994

From:
Anthony G Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 11:29:15 -0500
When we were looking at confocal scopes, we were very impressed withthe
Mol Dynamics software for dealing with this very  problem.  Their program
is called Image Space I think, and is now available for non MolDyn
setups, runs on Unix boxes.  It *was* extremely nice and interactive; it
probably still is.  They (AKA David Hanzel) took great pains to point out
the ease of obtaining an "orthogonally correct" three-dimensional image
with their software.  I'm sure, however, that Vital Images wouldn't allow
such an important feature to be unavailable.  Just, maybe, not
immediately apparent.