CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

Sender:
From:
Jay Jerome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 09:37:20 -0500
It is not really image analysis for dummies, but John Russ's book on
image processing is a very thorough but also readable book on image
processing. Lots of good illustrations and examples of real micrographs
before and after processing help make the theories presented
understandable. I use it a lot for helping students grasp concepts, and
although I have image processed/analyzed for years, I still return to it
occasionally as well. Its called "Computer Assisted Analysis" and is
published by Plenum.

Jay Jerome
* aka: W. Gray Jerome                                        *
* Dept. of Pathology                                         *
* Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University   *
* Medical Center Blvd                                        *
* Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1092                               *
* 910-716-4972                                               *