CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

Sender:
From:
Michal Opas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 19:23:03 -0500
I am new to the Forum so I apologize if you were through this before!
The question is:
Do you know of easy way of converting BioRad .PIC files to standard .TIF
files. The program would have to deal with multi-image .PIC files and split
them, if possible without asking for a new filename every time, into single
TIFF files.  Also, an option of performing batch jobs would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Michal Opas
University of Toronto
voice: (416) 978-8947