CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

Sender:
From:
Paul Stoodley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 10:09:38 EST
Like Dale Callaham I am also happy with our MRC 600 which we have been
operating in a multiuser facility for 3 years now. I have been very pleased
with the prompt phone and field service provided in our region by Ulrika and Ed
Ballenger.

PS. A while back I got a reply to a message that I sent on this newsgroup from
an alumni of MSU who wanted some news about Bozeman and Montana State
University. I accidently erased the message and so could not reply - I was not
being rude ! Please write me again.

Paul Stoodley
Center for Biofilm Engineering