CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

Sender:
From:
Stephen C Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 14:16:30 -0600
The following idea is one I recently sent to John Cross at NSF concerning
the dessemination of new and old methods. John suggested that I send it
to the confocal list and see what sort of response, positive or negative,
is elicited. Or how the idea might be improved. Perhaps starting small
with confocal methods might be the way to go, and then growing to
encompass other types of microscopy, and perhaps eventually other fields
of research endeavor.

At any rate, have at it.

Steve Kempf