CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 09:00:35 +1100
>Marc C. Brande, M.S.       SD3D Email List:3D Imaging
>San Diego 3D Imaging Group To subscribe/unsubscribe:[log in to unmask]
>3840 Camino Lindo          To post a message:[log in to unmask]
>San Diego, CA 92122        Email:[log in to unmask]   Voice:619-587-4830

Dear Marc,

        We use CLSM to examine nuclear protein import kinetics in
microinjected whole single living cells (cultured rat hepatoma or monkey
kidney cell lines). Does this fit the bill ?

        David

             Dr. David A. Jans
       Nuclear Signalling Laboratory
Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
  John Curtin School of Medical Research
      Australian National University
GPO Box 334  Canberra  ACT  2601   AUSTRALIA
       Phone No.   <61> <6> 249 4188
         Fax No.   <61> <6> 249 0415
      e-mail No. [log in to unmask]

                    __    /