CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

From:
Luc Analbers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 08:55:48 +0100
Hello John,

We use VECTASHIELD as an antifade agent and it is the best I've worked with.
You can order it from VECTOR.
Ask VECTOR USA for a local adres.

Vector Laboratories, Inc.
30 Ingold Road, Burlingame, CA 94010  USA
(415) 697-3600
Fax: (415) 697-0339

If not possible, you can order it here in Holland (Brunschwig Chemie in
Amsterdam).
If you need more info, please reply.

Yours,
Luc.

*  Luc Analbers                       *  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]     *
*  Utrecht University                 *       LLL                         *
*  Medical Faculty                    *       LLL                         *
*  Dept. Medical Physiology &         *       LLL      A                  *
*        Sportsmedicine               *       LLL    AA AA                *
*  PO-box 80043                       *       LLL   AA   AA               *
*  Zip: 3508 TA                       *       LLLLLAAALLLAAALLL           *
*  Utrecht            The Netherlands *       LLLLLAAALLLAAALLLL          *
*  Tel: 030 - 538911                  *            AAA   AAA              *
*  Fax: 030 - 539036                  *            AAA   AAA              *