CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

From:
"Susan D. DEMAGGIO" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 15:02:58 PST
I'd be interested!!  And not just in articles using my type of confocal - but
all the vendors.  I don't have Current Contents at the moment but I might be
able to be of some help in the compilation if I can get access.  I happen to be
a BioRad user from way back!

Sue DeMaggio
UC Irvine