CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1995

From:
Judy Trogadis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 09:58:46 -0500
Since the subject of conversion from .PIC files to something standard has
come up again, let me extend the question to include the conversion of
BioRad merged files to, say, TIFF. We have a current program to convert
from PIC to GIF, however, merged images undergo a large loss in resolution.
Importing raw merged PIC images into Photoshop (very easy with standard
black and white images) omits the color table and our red/green merged
images become black and white.

Any suggestions?

Judy Trogadis
Eye Research Institute &