CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1995

From:
Martin K|hler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 16:27:36 +0200
  Mikael,

You may have a look at the capillaries from:

  Vitro Dynamics Inc.
  P.O. Box 285
  Rockaway
  New Jersey 07866-0285
  USA
     Telephone: (201) 625-1707
     Fax      : (201) 625-2283

They have different kinds of glass tubing, like rectangular ones.
Unfortunately I don'n know if you will find "optical quality suitable for
high res microscopy" there. (Please let me know if you find other sources as
well).

/ Martin