CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1995

From:
DanielH13 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DanielH13 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 07:24:16 -0400
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS FORUM

This is a request for e-mail addresses of all Leica affiliated personnel
reading this forum. This means Leica direct people, Leica ERDs, local
dealers, independent Leica authorized service facilities, manufacturing
site personnel, etc., that are involved with Leica products, in particular
the M&SI product line. The goal is to increase communication among
personnel and speed dissemination of information relevant to activities in
the field.

To all responding, I will send back the complete list I collect with all
information I receive. Please include your affiliation (e.g. direct or
dealer, etc.) with either a normal mailing address or telephone number so
that your affiliation with Leica can be verified, and as useful
information to your colleagues. I will not return compiled e-mail
addresses to those sending incomplete information to me.

Finally, before posting this message, I checked with Dr. Robert Summers
about the appropriateness of posting this message on
bit.listserv.confocal. This therefore appears with his kind consent.

TO MINIMIZE TRAFFIC ON THIS FORUM, PLEASE ***DO **NOT*** SEND YOUR REPLIES
TO THIS FORUM!  SEND YOUR REPLIES TO    [log in to unmask]

Dan Hogan
Leica, Inc.