CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

Sender:
From:
Wang Jizhong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 11:41:35 EST
We have a Neurolucida system and a Leica 4D confocal. Now I want to use the
serial sequence of images obtained through the confocal microscopy to trace
the neuron by the Neurolucida system. The problem is that the image format
for Neurolucida is BMP and the confocal image format is TIFF, how can I
use the confocal images by the Neurolucid? If someone has the experience
about this, please give me the information. Thank you for your attention.

best wishes.

Jizhong WANG

Dept of Nuromorphology
Federal Institute for Nurobiology