CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

Sender:
From:
"Robert J. Palmer Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:19:05 -0500
Well folks, what's the concensus on this?  I belong to four lists and this
issue has been hashed out on the other three.  The overwhelming opinion
was: send replies to the list.  The list is an open discussion group; no
discussion results from replies to the individual.  Well-meaning promises
of summaries of replies are usually not kept; this solution also takes too
much time for the individual.  Just read 'em or delete 'em.  The delete
option generally takes but a second of my precious time and most of the
seconds I spend on e-mail involve deletion, but I wouldn't like it any
other way!
Rob Palmer