CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

From:
Patty Jansma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 12:15:35 -0700
Hi,
   We are about to try the fluorolink Cy5 kit. Have you used these? Are
they as simple to use as the instruction imply? Do you have any
suggestions before we start?
   Thanks,

Patty Jansma                                    Tel:520-621-6671
Arizona Research Labs Division of Neurobiology
University of Arizona