CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

From:
Jay Jerome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 15:26:43 -0500
Perhaps this too is noise, but just for the record, despite a constantly
overflowing mail box the answers to queries are why I joined this list. I
usually delete questions but often save peoples answers. Unless the
questioner specifically undertakes up front to summarize answers and post
them, I would prefer people to continue to cc to the group. That is the
way all other lists I am on work.
Just my 2 cents...

Jay Jerome
* aka: W. Gray Jerome                                        *
* Dept. of Pathology                                         *
* Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University   *
* Medical Center Blvd                                        *
* Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1092                               *
* 910-716-4972                                               *