CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 13:48:17 -0500
I am wanting to know if there is commercially available software with the
following tools and capabilities;

        TOOLS:  Zoom
                Smooth Image
                Volume Measure
                Profile/Measure
                3-D Visualization capability

 CAPABILITIES:  Fast acquisition, 30 frames per second, with planer images
having zero reconstruction time (ie. instantaneous display)
with dual screen operation.

                Volume measurement capability, measure volume within the
full                   three-dimensional data set.

If yes; can you please provide me with the product name(s), manufacturer's
name(s) and a method of contact.

If the market does not possess that capability, would you be interested in
acquiring the capability?  What other capabilities would also be of benefit
within 3-D acquisition/display?

Your feedback is very important.  A software capability has been developed
that could very well offer the above capabilities to the confocal microscope
market.

Bob

Bob Gravett, President
QuadraTech Controls Inc.