CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

Sender:
From:
Ray Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 14:37:37 +0100
Hi Kim,
There is a freeware mac image analysis program called nih-image available
from zippy.nimh.nih.gov in the directory pub/nih-image.  It does some sort
of 3D reconstruction (automatically). The program has recently been ported
to windows by a 3rd party, and this version may be more useful to you.
There is quite a lot of other shareware stuff on zippy and you might find
it worth a browse.  I think that a web page was recently set up for it,
which you should be able to find using a web searching engine.

If you need any more info on the above please feel free to ask,

Ray

                              Ray Hicks
|University of Cambridge          |Tel              01223 330149        |
|Department of Medicine           |Fax             01223 336846         |
|Level 5, Addenbrookes Hospital   |e-mail         [log in to unmask]   |
|Hills Road Cambridge             |Web Page/   facsmac.med.cam.ac.uk    |
|CB2                              |ftp server    131.111.80.78          |
|UK                               |                                     |